Finding an intern takes more effort than most folks realize. There are a variety of ways we can help you with your intern needs:
1) Our job board– It’s simple and easy and only around 50 bucks.
2) Use our network An email blast and a bit of social media can’t hurt. Let us get the word out to our extensive database.
3) Candidate screening– Send us the resumes and portfolios and tell us what you’re looking for. We’ll take care of the interviewing, portfolio reviews and resume pre-screening.
4) Recruiting– You don’t have time for all of this. That’s okay, let us handle it. We’ll go out and find you smart, hard working talent and send them your way.
5) The whole enchilada– You’d want an on-going system and someone to help you manage it. We’ll help you put a turn key system in place based your specific needs. We work with your HR department (if you have one) to make sure both you and your interns have a great experience.
Shoot us an email or call us 952-931-0303 and we’ll chat about which solution is right for you.
Are you looking for an internship?
We are currently working with employers, including: top corporations, PR firms, ad agencies and design firms from around the country, to place interns. Email us and let us know your internship goals. One of our advisors will get back to you ASAP with advice on how we can find you a great opportunity.