So what do you want to know?
In this one hour Skype session you can ask whatever you want and get straight answers and expert guidance.
Who should attend:
Writers, Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Account Executives and any other folks interested in breaking into the business.
- What are the different job descriptions?
- What kind of agency opportunities are out there?
- How do you find those opportunities?
- How to land an interview?
- How to find and work with recruiters?
- What are the pros to an internship?
- What are the negative to an internship?
- Should Account Executives have portfolios?
- How competitive are internships?
- If you have a portfolio-why isn’t it getting you a job?
- If you don’t have a portfolio-What should be in your portfoilio?
- How many projects should be in your portfolio?
- What kind of projects should you avoid?
- What are some organizations you should become involved with?
- How to display it online?
- How do you know if you’re “good enough?”
Date: On-Going- the 3rd Saturday of each month
Time: 1pm CST
Fill out the form below to register now. Attendance is limited. First come-First served.